I’m a freelance writer and editor who works with clients to build customer and internal content. I come to the table with over 10 years experience in training, writing content, SEO support, and customer education. Together, we can create the content and training materials that will help your customers and clients build on their existing skills.
If you’re too busy to update your blog, share content on social, write and publish white papers and training documents, along with all the day-to-day work you do to keep your business running, freelance writing and editing services may be exactly what you and your company need. Let’s talk about how I can help!
I like to meet clients where they are. I’m going to ask a lot of questions to understand your specific needs, and I’m willing to revise, talk some more, and revise again. I want your content to be brand-centered and customer-focused. Your site can succeed because it fits your audience’s needs.
When it comes to editing, I’m happy to provide you with comments so you can improve on your skills, or do the rewrites for you. I understand that not everyone has the time or inclination to write, so that’s where I can help. As a former high school teacher, you can expect honesty and constructive criticism. I consider myself a lifelong learner; I love to research and stay up-to-date on best practices for content, SEO, blogging, and social media. Got a crazy new idea for a writing project? I want to hear it!
My Street Cred:
- 3 years writing web content and managing SEO/SEM systems.
- 1 year in Customer Education and training at Raven Internet Marketing Tools
- 7 years teaching high school English: Hillsboro High School and Hunters Lane High School, Nashville, TN
- BS in Secondary Education and English from Vanderbilt University (2004)
- MA in English Literature from Belmont University (2009)
What I’m Into
- Reading (pretty much anything, but I have a special place in my heart for survivalist/wild fiction and non-fiction)
- Writing for fun
- Cooking and eating with my wonderful husband
- Running and Walking while listening to interesting podcasts
- Trains (the life-size kind–I don’t have model sets)
- Gardening and plants (see above interest in survivalist writings)
- Grammar correction
- Learning new things